Harmony gives brands unprecedented ability to manage all in-store media content off of one user-friendly digital dashboard
In-store customer experience provider Mood Media today unveils Harmony, its new all-in-one multimedia Brand Experience Platform, designed to help brands connect and manage all of their in-store content – including music, messaging, visuals and interactive components – through one singular content management system (CMS).
Mood Harmony – a proprietary tech platform – allows brands to shift away from using different devices and platforms, instead providing one cohesive system that simplifies and streamlines their ability to create and execute the entire in-store experience – ensuring all media elements are running in harmony with one another.
“Our new Harmony platform alleviates major pain points that many retailers and other consumer-facing businesses deal with due to having to use multiple vendors and systems,” said David Hoodis, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Mood Media. “With our new end-to-end offering, brands gain the unprecedented ability to manage all of their tech-powered in-store experiences in one place, via an easy-to-use dashboard.”
Mood Media is also introducing the Harmony A/V Media Player.This compact multimedia device gives brands the ability to play and support robust HD content from a single player – including music, HD video, HTML5, RSS feeds, live streaming and more – all powering the in-store customer experience from start to finish. Other Harmony features include:
- Unmatched music control – users have access to a multitude of professionally-designed music programming options, which are all backed by the world’s largest library of fully-licensed music for business
- Easy visual content management – users can instantly manage and schedule Digital Signage solutions across multiple locations
- Easy installation through its simple plug and play installation with built-in mounting ports
- Active monitoring of updates, email player status alerts and system logs
- Expandable storage ranging from 16 to 256 GB, which allows users to store a wealth of Music, Messaging and Digital Signage Content
- Energy efficiency, using under 10W of power no matter what content it’s playing
“The Harmony platform gives our clients – including those in retail, QSR, automotive, healthcare and hospitality industries – a true one-stop-shop where they can operate all of their in-store solutions from a single multimedia platform, significantly reducing IT headaches and interoperability costs,” said Trey Courtney, Global Chief Product & Partnership Officer of Mood Media. “With these latest innovations, businesses can now have a complete all-in-one solution to execute their branded in-store experiences. And, they can rest assured that their customers are enjoying an interactive shopping experience that is truly cohesive and complementary to their brand.”